- International Women’s Month
- National Dental Month 2019
- SPG Oathtaking
- Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill (NSED) 2019
- UNILAB at Teodoro R. Yangco Elementary School
- Commencement of Early Registration for S.Y. 2019-2020
- Classes to resume January 3, 2019
- Application for Teacher I Positions in the Elementary and Secondary Levels
- Classes resume today, January 3, 2019
- Division Roll-out of the Learning and Development System
Our Humble School
Teodoro R. Yangco was first established in 1915 with four classrooms on the present side covering 1,472.7 meters. The donations were turned over to the Division of City Schools on December 23, 1915…
PRINCIPAL’S WELCOME MESSAGE
On behalf of our school community, we welcome you to our school website. Our website gives you a glimpse of wonderful people working together for the betterment of our learners.
It also serves as an important site for sharing the best of our school. Included here are data information, different services, programs, projects and activities of the school.
Here you find dedicated, committed, and hardworking school head, teaching and non-teaching staff along with supportive parents and engaging learners. Together we are a team, together we are proud Yangconians.
The school is committed to develop high quality teachers through trainings and seminars to be more effective in ensuring quality education of our learners.
We work collaboratively and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Schools Division Office – Manila as we share in promoting its mantra – Quality First, where Excellence is a Lifestyle.
We seek to work in close partnership with other external stakeholders to enhance our provision that we may serve our learners to the full extent. We also value respect and uphold the DepEd’s core values MakaDiyos, Makabayan, at Makakalikasan.
As the school head of Teodoro R. Yangco Elementary School, I have high hopes that this website can be very helpful not only to us, but to you as well. Looking forward to a positive and productive partnership with our school.
LIZA P. DE LEON